Agile Scrum is the most popular hybrid of AGILE it provides a framework that allows teams to address complex adaptive problems, while efficiently and creatively delivering products, services, or results of the highest possible value to their internal and external customers.
The Scrum framework improves project performance in three ways:
- Emphasis on communication between the team and stakeholders
- Timely feedback from stakeholders
- Safe and courageous environment within the team
What you'll learn
In an Agile Scrum environment, the team constantly communicate with their customers and fellow team members. The team keeps their design simple and clean. They get feedback by Scrum reviews at the end of each timeboxed scrum. They deliver the product, service, or result to the customers as early as possible, by focusing on high-value functionality in early scrums and implementing changes as suggested.
This emphasis on incremental delivery of high-value functionality creates an environment where small successes deepen customer and team respect for the unique contributions of all team members.
Agile Scrum provides a simple framework for effective team collaboration on projects where there exists a great deal of uncertainty due to:
- Customer’s not really being sure of requirements
- The team possessing the necessary skill set, but the product, service or result has never been attempted by the team and the final product, service or result will need to be progressively elaborated
- Tenuous funding, and as such there needs to be a focus on a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or a Minimum Marketable Feature (MMF) This course integrates LEAN principles, where applicable, with Agile Scrum. Lean is a business methodology, initially used to improve throughput in manufacturing, that is used in Adaptive Project Life Cycles to achieve more predictable delivery, greater efficiency, and a customer-centric mindset
Applying Lean principles to project management facilitates empowerment project team members to better clarity and deliver projects with an emphasis on delivering value to internal and external customers.
This course describes provides a basic understanding of Agile Scrum principles and tools and techniques used in implementing Agile Scrum in a coordinated fashion to ensure successful project outcomes.
Learn anywhere, anytime, & on any device.
- Agile Introduction Scrum
- Agile Core Principles Scrum
- Lean Product Development Scrum
- Agile Leadership Tasks Scrum
- Agile Communications Scrum
- Value Driven Delivery Scrum
- Value Driven Delivery Scrum Part2
- Stakeholder Engagement Scrum
- Facilitation Tools Scrum
- Team Performance Scrum
- Digital Tools for Distributed Teams Scrum
- Adaptive Planning Scrum
- Adaptive Planning Scrum Part 2
- Problem Detection and Resolution Scrum
- Continuous Improvement Scrum
Frequently ask questions
What would you like to know?
Check out the questions asked most frequently by our customers. If these still don't answer your question, e-mail us: email@example.com
As soon as you purchase the course you should receive a voucher code in your email prompting you to create your account and redeem your voucher code for your course. If you have not received your code within two hours e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we have a 100% money back guarantee of 7 days. Within 7 days if you’re not satisfied we will refund you the entire amount of the course.
You have one year from the date you purchase.
After successfully completing the on-demand course, you will receive a Key Skills Academy certificate of achievement. Your customer success agent will also help you sign up for any relevant 3rd party official examinations.
Check out these additional courses to help you on your project management.